The HI community mask reduces the emission of particles from the wearer's breathing air to the environment and this reduces the risk of infection for others. At the same time, it protects the wearer from careless touching of the lips, nose and thus against self-infection by hands.
- Reuseable - saves over 90% material compared to disposable masks!
- made of a medically tested, flexible plastic
- rubber band can be individually adjusted to each head size
- easy to clean by hand with soap or in the dishwasher
- Each reuseable mask comes with a fleece filter and should be replaced at least once daily
- suitable for adults, limited for children, depending on the head size
- 100% Made in Germany
Our Vlies Filters Test Results:
- Mask was tested in France by the Ministry of Defense. Passed with a “ONE WITH STARS”
- 98% of all particles under 3 microns are filtered out
- 95% of all particles under 1 micron are filtered out
- 49.3% of all particles below 0.2 microns = 200 nanometers are filtered out.
- min. 95% of the viruses are filtered out (Virus size<1 micron)
- Between 95 and 98% of the bacteria are filtered out (Bacterial size: 1-5 microns)
- Effectively 99.99% of the pollen and fine dust are filtered out (Size of pollen and fine dust: 10-100 microns)\
- Values are in the range of FFP1 (80% filtration) and FFP2 (94% filtration)
Directions of Use:
Simply place the filter in between the inner and outer parts.
We recommend our vlies filters, maxi cotton pads or any other breathable material (tea towels, cotton fabrics) to be used as a filter.
By wearing this sustainable community mask, you show social responsibility towards yourself and your environment.