- Logical Thinking
- The goal is to decipher and solve a wide range of different puzzles. Children can check whether or not their answer is correct using the wooden pin. Can the card be pulled out or not when they put in their answer?
- This allows and motivates children to solve the problems independently.
- The child starts with the assignment to look carefully. He is looking for the right solution. He can choose from 4 options for this. He places the pin in the bubble under one of the 4 possibilities.
- If the answer is correct, the child can pull the card out from above. He can now start the next job ticket.
- Is the answer incorrect? Then the child will not be able to pull the card from the set. The child can try again and place the pin at a different answer.