SHORT-HAUL LUNCH BOX PRODUCED IN NORWAY!
- Recyclable and BPA-free plastic
- Made of plastic (HDPE) without BPA and phthalates
- Withstands large temperature differences (-40º to + 120º)
- Transport dimensions:
- Designed and produced in Norway
- Wash thoroughly before use
- Tolerates both dry and wet food types well, but very liquid foods such as jams or soup leftovers should be secured inside a separate bag or extra tight box.
- Should not be used in a microwave oven (we want to be careful, although we know that many products made with the same type of plastic are marked with "microwave safe". If you have greasy food in the box, however, the plastic can melt during such use).
- Love the dishwasher
This lunch box is designed, developed and produced in Norway. It is ready to hold heart-shaped cucumber pieces or sweaty brown cheese - as practical as it is pretty. The quality is top notch, without dingy substances such as BPA. The box thrives in the dishwasher.
Norwegian-made plastic box. Nice space inside. The box also fits as room dividers in the metal suitcase boxes.