So, what’s included in each pack?
- Introduction, instruction, terminology and game cards
- 1 Sound Group Card
- 1 Pronunciation Card
- 1 Double sided Sound Blending Card
- 25 Phonic Cards – Single letter one side with animal friends doing sports and activities on the reverse
- 7 Digraph Phonic Cards – Double letter one side with animal friends doing sports and activities on the reverse
Which letters are included in this pack?
Letters a-z (not the letter ‘q’ as ‘qu’ is used in phonics) as well ck, th, sh, ch, ng and nk.Materials & Specification
- The cards have been simply designed.
- Black and white letters for high contrast with minimal distractions, two-tone colour illustrations on the reverse to improve association, engagement and memory.
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with ideas of fun ways to play with the phonics, helping to learn in a fun and engaging way.
- Rounded edges make safe and perfect for little hands.
- Each card has a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean and used over and over.
- The modern style and lasting finish mean they can be used all the way through primary school.