Awarded Silver in the Junior Design Awards 2021, learn the 1-12 Times Table with our brightly coloured and engaging times tables & skip counting flashcards.
- 26 double-sided brightly-coloured flashcards, making it easy to recognize and remember each times table
- These brightly coloured flashcards have the times table with and without the answers to practice as well as skip counting
- The skip counting set helps to count objects quicker through multiples (e.g 2, 4, 6, 8…), all designed within the outlines of the number. These design-led cards help to identify patterns in numbers. The pack provides a great foundation for number sense and learning the multiplication facts
- Wooden flashcard holder is included to help your little ones learn and focus on one card at a time
- Children will start to skip count in Year 1, firstly in multiplies of 2. Before moving onto multiplies of 5’s and then 10. From this, they will build their knowledge of times tables in Year 2 (6 – 7 years).
Materials & Specifications
- Brightly coloured times table flashcards
- All cards are printed on FSC durable paper stock, with a matt laminated finish so they can be wiped clean
- The ink used is 100% eco-friendly and entirely plant-based, manufactured from renewable sources
- Child-friendly font for ease of legibility.
- Each pack comes with tips on which times tables to start, at what age and which to follow on with.
- The rounded edges making them safe and perfect for little hands.
- Their modern style and lasting finish mean they last and can be passed down.
- Each pack is supplied in a sturdy recycled keepsake box
- The box is 125mm wide x 165mm length x 22mm depth
- Each card is A6 105mm x 148mm
- Approx total weight 193g